Cleveland Amory Black Beauty Ranch welcomes 'Uno' | Business
Cleveland Amory Black Beauty Ranch has a new resident at their facility in Henderson County.
On August 6, the group welcomed 'Uno.'
Uno is a Brahma mix bull who was used in rodeos. He was seized during a cruelty investigation in Wisconsin.
The ranch says he will be kept in a quarantine area for a few weeks before being transferred to a wide-open pasture.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- ETX colleges monitoring national meningitis cases
- Joan Hallmark book signing at Barnes & Noble Saturday
- Senator Cornyn vows to continue fight against healthcare reforms in ETX visit
- ETX couple creates business to help animal shelters nationwide
- TJC theater, sign language students collaborate for play reading