Cleveland Amory Black Beauty Ranch welcomes 'Uno' | Business
Cleveland Amory Black Beauty Ranch has a new resident at their facility in Henderson County.
On August 6, the group welcomed 'Uno.'
Uno is a Brahma mix bull who was used in rodeos. He was seized during a cruelty investigation in Wisconsin.
The ranch says he will be kept in a quarantine area for a few weeks before being transferred to a wide-open pasture.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man who brought Ben Wheeler back to life passes away
- Son who shot suspected burglar: 'I wasn't going to have my dad die in front of me'
- Investigators release identity of woman killed in house explosion
- Sheriff: Son shoots burglar to save father's life during stand-off
- Got your girl a gun for Christmas? ETX gun club is 'ladies only'
- Historic Landmarks Commission announces Jan. 2014 beautification awards
- Palestine police arrest two for counterfeiting, ID fraud, possession of meth
- Divorced couple at center of possible murder/attempted suicide case
- Wreck involving overturned big rig and SUV near Frankston
- ETX man killed in Oklahoma shooting was 'person of interest' in 2007 murder