East Texas man in custody after high-speed chase | News
HOPKINS COUNTY, TX (KLTV)- An East Texas man is in custody this morning after a high-speed chase.
The Hopkins County Sheriff's Office says they got a call for assistance from Garland DPS at 1:22 a.m. 31-year-old Jesse Graham of Athens was trying to evade authorities on a stolen motorcycle when he ran out of gas and led sheriff's deputies on a foot chase. Graham was caught on Interstate 30 at mile marker 132 eastbound, just east of Sulphur Springs.
Jesse Graham is currently in custody at the Hopkins County Jail. He's expected to be arraigned sometime Friday morning.
Copyright 2013 KLTV. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man who brought Ben Wheeler back to life passes away
- Son who shot suspected burglar: 'I wasn't going to have my dad die in front of me'
- Investigators release identity of woman killed in house explosion
- Sheriff: Son shoots burglar to save father's life during stand-off
- Got your girl a gun for Christmas? ETX gun club is 'ladies only'
- Historic Landmarks Commission announces Jan. 2014 beautification awards
- Palestine police arrest two for counterfeiting, ID fraud, possession of meth
- Divorced couple at center of possible murder/attempted suicide case
- Wreck involving overturned big rig and SUV near Frankston
- ETX man killed in Oklahoma shooting was 'person of interest' in 2007 murder